With Father’s Day nearly upon us, I though it would be a good time to showcase some great home bars that any father would be please to have.
1. A traditional paneled bar in cherry or mahogany would suit most men and make their day. Notice the paneled ceiling and lit display cases, which make it an ultimate full sized bar for entertaining.
2. This bar is also traditional, but in the Craftsman style so it’s more simple and has a hand crafted look. It would suit a Craftsman style home or even a Japanese style home.
3. Perhaps your guy prefers the tropics. If so, he can get in the mood at home and save all that money he would spend traveling to foreign islands. Of course it would help if you also have palm trees, a sandy beach and a nice body of water nearby.
4. If your guy is an outdoors man and lover of the rugged West, he would fall in love with this bar. I love the use of animal skins and nail heads on the apron of the bar and the hammered copper too!
5. Another way to create a Western style bar is to use saddles for seats – aren’t they great? I’m not quite sure about the rest of this bar but really love the saddles.
6. If you already have a wine room with a little space to add a bar – this one works well for tastings. The legs of the stools appear to be made from wine barrels too.
7. If your home is contemporary and your husband likes a minimalist approach, this bar should suit him perfectly. It’s elegant, simple and functional. It’s very up to date and fits easily in a corner.
8. And last but not least, if your budget is very limited, you can fabricate a charming bar out of old crates and wine boxes. It’s quite serviceable and has a simple charm.