It’s amazing what a floor mirror can do for a room and here are some spectacular ones we sell. We can ship anywhere within the United States.
Let me know if you are interested in any of them and I’ll get back to you with all the pertinent information.
1. This huge over sized formal mirror is finished in a golden ivory with light burnishing, gray wash and antique gold details. It is 62″ wide x 86″” high x 3″ deep and has a 1 1/4″ beveled mirror.
2. Here is a set of three with birds on branches. Each mirror is slightly different. Each is 21″ wide x 75″ high x 2″ deep. It is only sold in a set of three.
3. This clever floor mirror looks like a door. It’s finished i a rustic iron look with heavy distressing and 1 1/4″ beveled mirror. It’s 27″ wide x 75″ high x 1″ deep.
4. How about an antique mirror frame on this mirror with a lovely arch at the top? It’s 28″ wide x 77″ high x 2″ deep.
5. For a more artsy home this hand cut metal frame finished in lightly antiqued gold might be just the thing. It’s 31″ wide x 79″ high x 1 ” deep.
6. Silver leaf on this wood framed cut out mirror would suit a contemporary or Asian style home very well. The wall peaks through the open spaces. It is 34″ wide x 76″ high x 1″ deep and has a 1 1/4″ beveled mirror.
7. If your home is more rustic and natural you would appreciate this natural teak root frame. It’s very gnarled and textural. It has a 1 1/4″ bevel on the mirror. It is 39″ wide x 79″ high x 4″ deep with 1 1/4″ beveled mirror.
8. Natural capiz shells that have been heavily antiqued give a beautiful sheen to this mirror frame. IT is 40″ wide x 70″ high x 3″ deep and has a 1 1/4″ beveled mirror.
9. A natural burnished hickory finish adds rustic but sophisticated charm to this floor mirror. It’s 39″ wide x 79″ high x 4″ deep with a 1 1/4″ beveled mirror.
10. This graceful frame is finished in antiqued silver leaf and has a 1 1/4″ bevel on the mirror. It’s 50 wide x 81″ high x 2″ deep.