Here are some unique wreaths to decorate with this Christmas. You don’t have to use the same ones you have been doing for years. Let’s get outside the box this Christmas.
1. A lemon wreath would be a fresh take on Christmas and smell good too, especially with the sprigs of fresh greens. What an inviting way to greet yours guests. Photo via dillydallas.blogspot.com
2. Let’s put that old costume jewelery to good use and make an elegant wreath like this. How glamorous is that? Photo via dishfunctionaldesigns.blogspot.com
3. What a unique wreath this is – a cinnamon stick wreath. That should smell really good! Photo via Dillydallas.blogspot.com
4. Here is a beautiful feather wreath via alibaba.com
5. This wreath is made of coffee filters. Instructions at decoratorsnotebook.wordpress.com
6. Beautiful little boxes make a wonderful and festive wreath. Photo via piippa.com
7. Seashell wreaths could be used anytime of the year at a beach house but if you love the beach – why not use it at Christmas too? Photo via mallieplushposh.blogspot
8. The the family with a sweet tooth make a cheery peppermint wreath. The hard part will be keeping people from eating it! Photo via blowoutparty.com
9. If there is a knitter in the house this one would be perfect. This is a great way to showcase all those old left over yarns and if they are attached to a wire frame they can still be used for future projects. Photo via doehlerdays.blogspot.com
10. How clever is this origami wreath from stephensorigami.blogspot.com
11. Crisp green apples make a very inviting wreath too. Photo via homeklondike.com
12. The hydrangeas are gorgeous in this wreath at etsy.com. You could make this yourself too by using silk flowers and attaching to a wire frame.