Do you have a very tiny kitchen and don’t know how to make it more efficient? Here are some products that can make it easy.
1. Here is the ultimate small kitchen with a refrigerator, electric smooth top burner, microwave and dish and food storage all behind doors that makes it look like a hutch. This would be ideal for a small guest house or cabin.
2. Here is another compact kitchen – it looks like a nice piece of furniture doesn’t it?
3. Open it up and you have a functioning sink………. and……….
4. There is also a cooktop and refrigerator inside along with a little storage. Could this work in your basement or auxillary studio? It would be ideal for a mother-in-law quarters or live in helper’s room. Maybe it could even go in the basement for quick food prep and cleanup.
5. If you don’t have room for a table to be out permanently – check out this clever solution below!
6. Who would ever guess that wall cabinet could hold all this?
Good luck with dealing with a kitchen in minimal space. At least some companies are addressing the problem.