Who wouldn’t want a fabulous kitchen? It’s the heart of the home and not just for Mom these days. It’s a gathering place as well as a place to prepare and eat meals. The kitchen is the hub of the house so the kitchen design has to be functional and beautiful.
1. I love this one with the granite counters and raised glass eating bar. The wood standoffs perfectly unify the kitchen.
2. The warmth and casualness conveyed by this plaster hood, wooden corbels and wrought iron hardware is very inviting.
3. Clean and contemporary says it all. I love the stainless edged floating shelves.
4. This inspired kitchen has it all – warmth and elegance!
5. Cherry cabinets anchor this kitchen and the light weight wire bar stools add the art and texture needed to make it exciting.
6. An Old World kitchen at it’s best is shown here. The swivel stools have enough visual weight to balance the heavy stone wall behind the stove. Limestone flooring is the perfect finishing touch.
7. Here is an elegant black and white kitchen. What more can I say – the contrast is stunning and the nail heads on the chairs finish it off nicely.
8. With so many straight lines in a kitchen it’s great to see a round table for eating. It’s incorporated right into the end of the counter on a steel post.
9. A wrap around raised counter adds some new geometry to this island and provides additional counter space.
Happy kitchen planning!