I hope animal designs never go out of style and so far I’m in luck – they’ve been around for generations and Interior Designers love them so they are not likely to disappear soon. Today’s Interior Design darling is the zebra.
1. This is a framed photo of the real thing and could be used in any room.
2. Zebra pillows are an easy way to enliven a room
3. These aqua zebra striped pillows tone the look down but are still captivating.
4. If you love the zebra stripes, why not do the whole staircase in it?
5. The large bold zebra striped fabric in this room is repeated in the ottoman and then for good luck they added a zebra rug! The finished look is stunning!
6. Maybe you want a zebra surprise – just set him next to the sofa. That’s not something you will find in most homes.
7. Zebra rugs (real and faux) are used throughout the house and never fail to up the design vibe.
8. If you have an old wing chair you could paint it black and upholster it in a zebra print like this one.
OK, now go get your wild side on!