Spring is such an uplifting and happy time of year. I think it has something to do with the rebirth of plants, flowers and sunshine.
1. Pink apple blossoms and cherry blossoms are so beautiful. They are so abundant on the trees that they create a sense of a fairyland. Source unknown
2. Pastel blues are soft and inviting and work well in bright sunny rooms. Via
4. If you have a darker room or a north facing room, yellows are an excellent choice to brighten the room. Via
5. Pale pink is also lovely as a spring color and it is usually associated with little girls but it’s a flattering color in any bedroom. Via
6. Here is a perfect example of using all the spring colors in a room. How easy would it be to make some artwork like that to shout Spring is in the air. The accent pieces could be easily changed throughout the seasons. Via
Think about freshening up your rooms with a splash of springtime!