If you are expecting a new baby your life is in for a major change, especially if it’s your first one. I have six kids, eight grandkids and two great grandkids so I should know!
1. When your baby is still really new you might like this combination rocker cradle or…………
2. if the budget is not a concern you might want this custom one!
3. Of course as an Interior Designer I think style is important but function rules here and comfort is king! This chair can easily work in any room of the house.
4. Style seems to be the most important feature of this chair but it might be very comfortable – you’d have to try it to see. The contemporary and sleek line make it perfect for a playful and unique room.
5. http://montedesign.net/ sells this stylish modern rocker that also looks very comfortable.
Of course there is nothing wrong with a padded classic wooden rocking chair either. The cusions can be easily cleaned or replaced and they don’t take up much room. You might need to use pillows on the arms but that will work just fine. These rocking chair pads are available at http://babybedding.com/
Wishing you congratulations and many years of joy with your new baby.