It’s only a few more days until Christmas so if you are having a Christmas Eve or Christmas Day dinner you need to get that table set and ready for the occasion. Here are some beautiful table setting to give you ideas that will make your table fabulous.
1. Here is an elegant place setting with a lovely napkin ring easily made of ribbon, a sprig of greenery and a rosette pine cone. The center of the table is adorned with greenery and candles to complete the picture. If you have embroidered linens like these – use them!
2. There is still time to make little silverware holders like these stockings. Perfect for a Christmas meal. via styleestate.com
3. The cool simplicity of white narcissus and green moss in the center of this beautiful dining room makes a perfect environment for Christmas entertaining. Notice the lovely way they decorated the windows here too. via slice of life on Facebook
4. Candles are always a perfect mood setting way to decorate the dining table and Christmas is no different. Of you are lucky enough to have some special china and gorgeous chargers like these you are all set for an elegant meal. Blown glass Christmas ornaments were used for place card holders to add just the right finishing touch. via splenderosa.blogspot.com
5. Hanging glass Christmas balls from the chandelier leaves no doubt that this is a Christmas meal . I love the beach inspired addition of starfish, driftwood and carved ducks. Red scarfs on the chairs add just the right amount of color without overdoing it.
6. On the other hand if you love red, this Christmas table will do it for you! The large red stars and snowflakes set a party atmosphere and the large red poppers at each place are a playful addition. It looks like dessert is on a towering centerpiece to tempt you all through the meal.
7. Christmas poppers are used again here but this time with place card holders of tiny gold sleighs. The gold streamer down the center of the table defines the gold and white color scheme, which is punctuated by the center arrangements of greenery and candles.
8. A wooden dough bowl gets some greenery and lots of pine cones for the Christmas season and makes a beautiful and low centerpiece. via theenchantedhome.blogspot.com
9. speaking of centerpieces, if you are rushed spray some pine cones and walnuts with metallic paint and display them with glass Christmas ornaments in large cylindrical vases like this and you are all set with a beautiful Christmas centerpiece.
10. Here is another simple last minute centerpiece for the Christmas table. Make apple trees by securing them to a styrofoam base with tooth picks and fill the gaps with greens. Be sure to polish the apples to a beautiful shine before you put them in the arrangement.
Happy Holidays to you all!