INTERIOR DESIGN – Fireside Dining Outdoors!
The weather is turning cooler but we can still enjoy dining outdoors a little longer so here are some beautiful setting for these cool fall evenings.
1. Here you go – a nice crackling fire takes the chill off fall days and evenings.
2. Covered patios are great all year round and this one has a sort of indoor outdoor vibe that is sharing the spaces.
3. A large group can enjoy this outdoor fireplace. No messy logs but lots of ambiance.
4. This beautiful dedicated outdoor dining room has plenty of character with it’s vine covered roof and and hanging light fixtures. Via Southern Living magazine
5. Setting the table with warm Autumn colors really sets the mood and looks beautiful with the leaves that are changing colors. Via Southern Living magazine
6. Isn’t this a lovely setting for dinner? Love the flagstone patio too.
7. This freestanding fireplace featured in Southern Living magazine also creates a cozy spot for outdoor dining.
8. This is the ultimate outdoor dining with not only a fireplace but also a built in BBQ. If there is a refrigerator and a sink nearby the picture is complete. Via Houzz.com