Just a week left till Christmas – are you ready? You can start now to decorate your dining room for the big Christmas dinner.
1. Some crisp white slipcovers with red bows and a little greenery makes a very festive dining room setting for Christmas. via Pinterest
2. If you want something more precious to decorate you Christmas dining chairs with, these feathered angel wings are adorable. You can find them at partyoasis.com and some other online sources.
3. If you place simple wreaths like these red ones on the back of each chair at the Christmas table your guests can each go home with a lovely souvenir. via homeklondike.com
4. Of you are lucky enough to have a red dining room you could keep the scheme going with all red and white. A bow is all that these chairs needed to say “party”. You could even paint the room red for Christmas and leave it until Valentine’s Day for a little special fun. Repainting is relatively easy and inexpensive. via homeklondike
5. Mistletoe is another symbol of Christmas so if you put it at each chair your guests can take it home for lots of kisses all season. via pinterest
6. I love jingle bells at Christmas. Each time the chair is moved it lets out a merry jingle even if there are no horses or reindeer in sight! photo source Houzz
7. Twig hearts are charming on these bistro chairs for a simple Christmas table setting. They could be used again at Valentines’ Day too. via Pinterest
8. Pheasant feathers add an unusual touch when mixed with plaid banding and a red bow. If you keep with the red and green color scheme you could use almost anything to decorate the back of the chairs. via southernliving
In my next blog I’ll show you some ideas for setting a beautiful Christmas table to go with these fabulous Christmas dining chair ideas.