Doors are the first impression we make on the exterior of our homes and are the portal to our lives. Pay attention to the hardware too because it is all part of the package and besides looking great it needs to make our homes secure.
1. This door is quite handsome with it’s inlaid paneling and architectural shape.
3. How about using antique doors either for the entry or for a special room in the house?
4. This contemporary door is bold and geometric with it’s square shaped glass panes and over sized panels.
5. Have you ever thought of using glass doors inside? Frosted glass doors let the light travel from room to room but maintain privacy.
6. Here is another glass door which is actually two sliding pocket doors.
7. Pocket doors are highly functional and this one is used to close off the toilet in the bathroom.
8. Doors need not actually be doors – this arched stone doorway makes a strong statement without actually closing off the rooms.
9. This clever door is quite whimsical but actually operates as a regular door. Mouse door anyone?