Lately I have been searching for stools and benches for several clients and realized that many people have never even considered them when designing their bedrooms.
1. If you have room, a bench at the end of the bed is very useful and also looks great. These acrylic legs add glamour.
2. Stools at the ends of single beds provide a place for putting on shoes and socks and take up less visual space than chairs.
3. Sometimes a pair of stools works better at the end of a bed.
4. These two beautiful shaped stools are the perfect compliment for this lovely bedroom.
5. Here is a Classic long bench at the end of the bed. It’s fit for a King or Queen if that is your style.
6. Here is another long bench that is being used as a place to keep books they are currently reading. This looks like a couple who reads a lot!
7. This wooden bench serves as a landing place but with a cushion added it could also serve as a bench to sit on and it fits perfectly between the drapes.
8. How about an upholstered bench for an ultra feminine room? The ruffles and tassels might not work for everyone but certainly would be right for some.
9. This contemporary stool provides a perfect landing spot without taking over the space.
10. Not all stools frames are wood – this gorgeous metal one is perfect for a contemporary bedroom!
11. These oval upholstered ottomans are clever and unique.
12. Cross leg benches are popular and these have metal legs so they are lightweight looking.
13. Here are another pair of metal cross leg stools. They are in a room designed by Nile Johnson
14. Last but not least are these beautiful pillow topped upholstered benches in this Transitional bedroom.