It’s time to decorate those Easter eggs again – but not just the same old way. Here are some unique and beautiful eggs to make this year.
1. These gorgeous eggs are tie dyed Easter eggs but not the type of tie dye you are thinking of – they are made using old silk ties! Directions given at this source Via
3. Here is another creative way to have beautiful Easter eggs. Cover the eggs with thin paper napkins and then spray with a clear coat. The other ones are covered with moss for texture. You should probably do the moss on foam or plastic eggs. Via
6. If you don’t want to go to the trouble of gold leafing, just get out the metallic pens after you have colored your eggs and apply lots of small dots to simulate a robins eggs. Via
7. These free hand designs are made with a sharpie on hollow eggs and then clear coated for some gloss and to protect the design. If there is a patient artist in the family, these are spectacular! Via
8. Here are some more two tone Easter eggs and fun designs made with fine and medium point magic markers Via
9. Martha Stewart shares directions here for making these gorgeous marbled Easter eggs. Via
10. Make these beautiful glittery eggs by using paper hole reinforcing rings as guides and adding colored glitter paint inside the masked off area. Remove the rings and Viola – you have polka dot glitter eggs! Source unknown