Even if you don’t have a big tree set up and decorated you can have fun with Christmas trees. How about eating it?
1. These delectable brownies will delight both children and adults. Via
6. This version of the Christmas tree appetizer has “snow” at the bottom and a garland of red and yellow pepper strips. It looks like it also has lights made of cherry tomatoes and cocktail onions. How clever! Via the girlfriend life on Facebook
7. Mini pin wheel wraps set on the plate in the shape of a Christmas tree should do the trick for a more filling appetizer or even for a luncheon. Via
8. If you are making rolls for your party or dinner, why not make them in this tree shape, brush on some melted butter or garlic butter and sprinkle with chopped parsley for a more festive presentation. Via
9. These apple trees look beautiful as table decorations but don’t let them go to waste – eat them afterward or make an apple pie with them! Via
10. Last but certainly not least, is a beautiful fruit tree. There are commercial ones available but why not make your own – they are simple and you can be creative in the way you put them together. Via
I hope this gives you some ideas for your entertaining events in the next few weeks leading up to Christmas!