INTERIOR DESIGN - Designing for Baby
Here is my brand new great grandson so I thought I would write about decorating baby rooms today.
1. If you have a little princess you could give her a real Cinderella room like this.
2. Here is a nice idea for a crib from Wayfair. When the child get older it can be converted into a youth bed.
3. A Dr. Seuss decorated nursery is good for any child. Who wouldn't love that? Dr. Seuss is one of my all time favorites.
4. More Dr. Seuss - how fun!
5. Disney themed rooms are always fun too.
6. If you want to encourage the artist in your child - go with something creative like this crayon style drawing of a town. Use your imagination.
7. Last by certainly not least , don't forget to put a rocker in the nursery - an absolute essential for mother and baby!
Link to previous blogs here
Please call me if I can help on your Interior Design project!
408-369-9801 or email me
Lila Levinson, ASID, CKD, CID, NCIDQ, NKBA, IDG