INTERIOR DESIGN - Summer Outdoor Dining
Now that summer is officially here it's time for dining outside and enjoying all the splendors of Mother Nature.
1. I would love to be invited to an intimate dinner for two at the beach, wouldn't you? The lighting will be just right with the candles and stick lights and they've even thought of a flower "chandelier".
2. Here is another outdoor romantic setting. Love the "chandelier" of Christmas lights and the stumps for chairs. What a fairytale setting!
3. Here is a beautiful setting for outdoor dining nestled between two amazing trees. A quiet and peaceful setting - Dinner is served!
4. This inviting dining setting was designed by Jon Saladino and uses a natural stone table and wooden chairs to harmonize with the environment.
5. This garden hideaway is perfect no matter what the weather. It has protection from the sun and elements but perfect views of the garden through the vine covered arches. You could be dining somewhere in Europe - just let your imagination take you away.
6. This covered patio also protects from the elements and is located close to the kitchen for easy service and clean up. I love the antique buffet chests and the plants both indoor and out to blur the boundaries.
7. If you have a view like this from your balcony, either at home or on vacation, you should take advantage of it as much as possible! I would eat all my meals entranced by that view.
8. And finally if you have a boat, it is a perfect place to entertain and serve meals. How about that - a dining room with the view constantly changing!
Now go entertain and dine outdoors!
Link to previous blogs here
Please call me if I can be of any service!
408-369-9801 or email me
Lila Levinson, ASID, CKD, CID, NKBA, NCIDQ, IDG