INTERIOR DESIGN -10 Easter Decorating Ideas
WOW - here comes Easter! Are you ready? Here are some ideas to help.........
1. You can't really go wrong with a white porcelain bunny and a twig nest. I love how this has bulbs and rosemary on one side too.
2. This simple pyramid of Easter eggs, grass and daffodils is a charming way to set the table for an Easter buffet brunch.
3. If you are having a sit down meal this table setting is fresh and definitely says Easter!
4. Easter breakfast served with individual flower pots and monogrammed eggs - how cute is that!
5. This napkin ring made with a miniature nest and eggs is perfect and is something your guest can take home afterward.
6. Speaking of miniature eggs - these tiny blue ones nestled into the greenery are perfect without being too "cutesy".
7. Here is another tablescape to consider. There are several sizes of eggs - I'm not sure it they are real or fake but you get the idea of a two tiered stand covered with the eggs and a bunny in the grass.
8. Love this arrangement too - so colorful. If the flowers are placed in individual water vials you would still be able to eat the jelly beans!
9. Who could resist Easter Eggs decorated like this? Let the kids have the multicolored one - I'll take these!
10. Last but not least - this is what those colored eggs look like when they hatch!!! I wonder if they taste different.
Wishing you all a wonderful Easter.
Link to previous blogs here
Please call me if I can be of any help!
408-369-9801 or email me
Lila Levinson, ASID, CKD, CID, NKBA, IDG