Valentine's Day is this week. Are you Ready to show that special someone how much you love them?
1. This day is set aside as the day for lovers and is a popular day for proposals, marriages and romantic get aways. I have some suggestions for making this a very special day.
2. Red roses signify "I love you" and you can never go wrong with them, if it is one rose or several dozen! Interestingly enough one perfect rose seems so much more romantic!
3. Why not start the day right by surprising your love with breakfast in bed? It's such a considerate thing to do and most appreciated gesture of love. Make sure that's a red rose though!
4. During the day surprise them with a love card in their briefcase, purse or pants pocket. Text them a message during the day to tell them to look for it and remind them that you love them.
5. When they get home, greet them with a very special Valentine's cocktail
6. Set the dinner table for a romantic dinner for two. If you aren't much of a cook, order dinner in, but be sure you have a romantic setting, some soft music and turn the lights down low for the perfect ambiance.
7. Serve the wine or champagne well chilled in ice cubes with roses frozen inside. It's romantic and shows the extra detail you went to to make the evening special.
8. Why not spice things up with a Casbah like retreat after that wonderful dinner.
9. That's the perfect place to serve those sumptuous chocolate covered strawberries you both love so much .................
10. .............while you watch a romantic movie together.
11. After the movie follow the rose petal trail to the bubble bath for two that's waiting. You might have to go get it ready during the movie but your date will wait.
12. OK don't overdo the flowers in the tub but these Plumeria smell wonderful and make you feel like you are on a honeymoon in Hawaii.
13. And finally off to bed for the end of a very romantic Valentine's Day you will both never forget.
14. See, you don't have to spend a lot of money on Valentine's day. What your love wants most is your full and loving attention and that doesn't take a lot of money - just a lot of extra love.
Photos all via Pinterest
Link to previous blogs here
Please call if for help with your Interior Design projects!***
408-369-9801 or email me
*** If inquiring about a photo please list exact blog title or attach link
Lila Levinson, CKD, CID, NCIDQ, IDG